Turf grass Agronomist with 20+ Years of Industry Experience
Summary of Skills:
- A highly qualified, innovative, a dedicated consultant to the turf grass industry working “hands on” with Golf Course Management, Sod farms, Sports turf, Municipalities, and State DOT.
- Results-oriented professional in conjunction with an exemplary track record of success entailing every aspect from design to management.
- Ownership of a patent used by the turf grass fertilizer industry to custom impregnate fertilizer to match the requirements based on soil, tissue, and water analysis.
- Articulate and creative problem solver using scientifically proven methods to rectify the symbiotic relationship of the soil and turf grass eco-system.
- Collecting and Interpretation of Soil, Tissue, and Water Analysis.
- Managing soil structure by amending the Cation Exchange Capacity.
- Design and “hands-on” Construction of Golf Courses, Athletic Fields, and Common Areas.
- Training and Education of employees in Fertility, Water Management, Integrated Pest Management, Regulatory/Environmental, and the Global Harmonized System for SDS sheets.
- Bachelor of Science in Agronomy certified in “Cool” and “Warm” Season Grasses.
- 5 years’ experience with Harris Laboratories interpreting soil, tissue, and water analysis.
- Consulting Agronomist for internationally known Golf Course Construction company building a 27 hole golf course.
- Daily “hands-on” with soil amendments, fertility, fairway seeding, and sodding.
- Used technology by ‘Kamterter Seed Enhancement” for quick establishment of sod and athletic turf. Established turf plot for University turf team.
- Built two fertilizer blend plants using my patent “Coating a particulate with a fluid” along with a comprehensive spreadsheet program to customize fertilizer to match soil and turf grass requirements.